Wednesday, August 11, 2010

NO SUPPORT...

Well given the title it really says it all. I will have NO support for my next journey. And to think I thought that I had the most supportive family ever. Well guess not. I just found out that my MIL thought that we ( DH) and I should have given her some of my comp money. That my DH "should" have wanted to give it to her.. Are you serious??? WOW is all I can say. And now she is against my doing this again which in turn means she will not watch the girls at all. Now I have to find a babysitter/nanny that I can trust my girls with, never mind that it will cost the guys more money, ugh. I am so tired to her yoyo support. Never mind that now I feel I will have to deal with my DH's lack of support because of his mother. I am so upset it is crazy.. I want this journey to be great and it is sooooo not starting out that way...Great

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Hope that you transfer in Oct...look forward to following your journey!