Monday, August 30, 2010

What a freaking Monday!!

Title says it all. It has been a great/not so great Monday.

The great part first, it will not be in order but that's OK. So for any readers that want to look back in my blog for info certainly can, this is about my FIM Sunshine who is now a friend of mine. She is 17 weeks pregnant with TWINS!! This is such a great time for her. She is actually beginning to let it sink in that she is going to be a mom. She has a wonderful surro Kelly. Kelly is so great. I can honestly say that at first I was a bit jelly that she was her surro and I wasn't but then taht feeling has gone away. This is the way it was supposed to be. I was supposed to meet Sunshine, she has taught me so much these past 2 yrs. knowing her. And holy cow she posted pics on her blog so everyone could see HER babies growing! See this wonderful women Kelly that has a great twin bump! Ugh so freaking happy I could scream!

So OK on to myself..... I got the approval to move the days!!! YES! My calendar is final! PLUS I got the contract, which needs NOTHING changed!!!! We are just using the previous one with a few minor adjustments.. I am so happy that things are rollin along!! My transfer is on Oct. 11th!! I cannot wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for calendars and final contracts!!!!! You are on your way now! Whoo hoo!