Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Simply speechless


So I was talking with my guys this past week and M kept asking me if I got a specific email and i told him no, he told me a few times to check again and make sure to check the trash and spam folders. SO I did and it was still a no, he sounded a little panicky but I did not think about it. Well The very next morning I woke up to one of the nicest most thoughtful things anyone had every done for me. It was a GC for me to get a new laptop!!!!!!!!! What? Are you serious?

The guys felt bad that I have been stuck in bed for most of the day and they knew my laptop had broke in January and have yet to find a replacement. They know it takes me a while to do research and make sure things are a right choice. I cried like a baby, who does that? I mean yes there are people that receive gifts like that but I am not one of them, never have been till now. I have never received anything so nice in my life, it still makes me tear up thinking about their huge act of generosity.

So I am now on the hunt for a good laptop. I have a few in mind but have not chosen yet! It has been fun but daunting at the same time. How did I ever get so lucky to be blessed with these 2 wonderful men, I will never know.

1 comment:

Dalia said...

That is amazing and so generous of your IFs. You deserve it! :-)