Saturday, December 18, 2010

Been a while, I guess.

So I guess it has been a while since I last updated. I have just not been a a updating mood I guess. Everything is going great. I am 12.5 weeks pregnant with twins! They are doing great, I am doing really well too. Besides feeling tired all the time I don't feel pregnant yet. Yesterday we had the nuchal scan and it went great. They both have a VERY low risk and we are just waiting on the blood work. The Guys flew out for the appointment and we were all very relieved to see both of them happy and healthy. A was very calm and did not move a whole lot, while B was all over the place. It was a good appointment. The only negative thing I can say is the MFM (maternal fetal medicine) Dr. was crazy. She "recommended" to the guys for me to see her once a month and then every 2 weeks starting at 20 weeks. Umm yeah that is NOT going to happen. If my OB recommends me to then I will, but I think MFM's are simply overzealous. She is just WAY to overly cautious. I am NOT going to 2 different dr's 3 times per month, that is just simply over kill. Never mind that she has no real reason for recommending that I do, besides that my twins were born at 34.6 weeks. They were a spontaneous labor birth. I never was dilated, and my cervix was long and closed 2 days before I went into labor. No matter how many times I see her a month she cannot prevent a spontaneous labor, period. Ugh dr's annoy the shit out of me sometimes, the way they handle pregnancy, labor/birth is just stupid. OK enough of my rant. They are doing great and so am I.

Christmas is right around the corner and I am so ready for it to be here and done already. So much prep goes into on stinking day it is just gross. I swear if I did not have children I would just boycott the whole holiday. Too much effort and money for a holiday that is just for the retailers to make more money off of the consumer. Oh well got to make the economy go round I guess.

No comments: