Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 27th!

So December 27th was a truly GREAT DAY!! My first couple I matched with back in September 2008 ( did not get to work with them) had a JOYOUS day. Their surro K delivered 2 healthy babies! A boy named David Leonardo and a girl Abigail Rose. After the heart breaking loss of their first son in March 2009, they are parents to 2 healthy BEAUTIFUL children. I found out the morning they were born ( a GREAT HONOR ) but have had to keep my big mouth shut till the parents did their announcement. I cried tears of joy for the past 3 days. I have been so blessed to get to know M. We were instant friends when we matched and have kept in close contact the past 2 yrs. She was a HUGE support for me during my pregnancy last year when I was feeling lonely. She always puts others first and is such a wonderful person. I am just so elated for her and her hubby. they deserve this happiness so much, David & Abigail are such lucky children to not only have them as parents but to be blessed to have ALL the family they have. That family is a GREAT one.

CONGRATS M & D!!!

Love you both and now I get to love all 4 of you!

No comments: