Saturday, April 4, 2009

Well so far so good things are running smoothly!! The guys have a potential donor, they are just waiting for some questions to be answered by her. I hope she works out for them!! I get to call next week and schedule my MMPI and psych eval for Kaleva and I. they guys are coming to meet us and I am getting very excited. They will be here on Friday! Sarah is helping me get some things together for them. We will all go to dinner on Friday to Jax Fish house, which is a place that I have been wanting to to ever since I watched Top Chef and the winner was actually the executive chef for the Jax in Boulder. My dad is going to watch the kids!! He has never done this before so it should be interesting.

Marisa is doing a little better. She is just trying to move forward. I just wish there were more I could do for her.

No comments: