Friday, April 17, 2009

Ok another update!!! I have been SO LAZY about posting, but I guess that is the life of a mom with 4 girls and 2 of which are 2.5 year old twins!!!

So I had my MMPI-2 done and turns out I am not crazy!!! I think it is the dumbest test ever but whatever. So they guys came and we went to dinner and it was just GREAT!! I am so STUPID for not remembering my camera to take pictures but I was in such a hurry to leave the house and put the twins to bed before I left Kayle and Lani with my dad. We met the guys at Jax fish house and I have been wanting to try this place for a long time!! So we met them and right away they noticed me!! They were already there cause we were late..go figure right?? LOL So we were at dinner for like 2 1/2 hrs. and it was just great!! They are very talkative and so FUNNY!! We hit it off really well, so I am so happy about that cause I was really nervous about that. Well the next day the guys came over and brought all the girls Easter baskets..it was so sweet of them to do that! They gave me the most delicious cinnamon creme cake EVER!!! The guys did not stay very long but the time they spent was good. They played and interacted with the girls very well. They will be GREAT daddies one day! Hopefully I will be able to bring that dream to fruition for them. So the guys have picked out a donor and are just waiting for her testing to be complete and hopefully everything turns out OK!! Now onto the contracts!! I received the initial copy with my lawyers notes and am going to be talking with her about my changes on Tuesday of next week so here's to hoping in the next week or so they will be complete and just need signatures!! Everything is going pretty well so far!!

No comments: