Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thinking THICK

Alright so the last time I updated I was bummed out because my lining was not cooperating and it was not thin enough to start my Estrace. WELL Last Monday I had another ultrasound and low and behold that after the Provera and me doing anything and everything I could it worked. I never did get my period which was SUPER strange because I took the Provera for 6 days AND drank parsley & ginger tea as well as a lot of papaya juice. I googled how to induce my period and those were some of the things listed. SO anyways last Monday I had an u/s and my lining was 4.5!! Yes you read that right 4.5 and no period, just spotting a little. Now things were back on!! I started my Estrace and lowered my Lupron and yesterday I went to have another u/s and this time we wanted a fluffy & thick lining. WELL how is 15 for you?! Yup my lining went from 4.5 to a 15! That was just the average and in some spots is was 16, so this turned out to be excellent news because the guys egg donor was already on meds to do her retrieval because she could not wait any longer for me. SOOO this means that I will be doing a fresh transfer next week sometime!! I am not sure on exact dates because it all depends on the donor now. I am still not completely relaxed because you just never know what can happen and until you are on the table at the IVF clinic about to transfer anything can happen, so I still need good thoughts for our egg donor. We want to have a good number of eggs but most important is the quality, then there fertilization... Still so many things for me to think about going awry.
 








No comments: