Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Meds!!



The only people I know that get excited to receive a box full of medication and needles are surrogates. I got my box o fun today and I am so excited to get things started. I start Lupron on Saturday! Lupron suppress your ovaries so you don't ovulate, it is injected into your stomach with a tiny needle. I have had 2 previous cycles where it was my only needle and this cycle will be the same, which makes me a happy camper. I know a bunch of surrogates that would much rather do PIO, which is a form of progesterone. It is a much larger needle that is injected into the upper right part of your butt. BUT it usually leaves you with a knotted, lumpy sore butt and I would much rather use the suppositories. So here is to officially getting the ball rolling! Only 42 more days till transfer....so far yet so close! .

 








No comments: