Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Can I say this out loud???

Of course I can, IT'S TWINS FOR SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I have been dying all day to say this, it's not like anyone really reads my blog or anything so it's not like I would have spilled the beans but it is Sunshine's news to cheer about first so I had to wait.. I screamed when I got the simple 2 line text today!! My girls all looked and came running, the said in unison I might add " what's wrong mommy!?" All I could say was nothing at all everything is just right! I am still amazed that she has twins bakin away it is the greatest thing and she so deserves this. I found out about a week ago that there were 2 sacs with yolks and both measuring the same, I could not get all excited till today though. I did let it run through my mind of her having her hand full (literally) with 2 babies! I daydreamed a little about how it would be for her and her hubby. I also went and thought about how it was when my girls were little, how crazy my life was for the first 2 yrs. I truly cannot wait till the day that she is talking about her being tired from no sleep. I can't wait to go and buy twin things... These babies are so incredibly blessed to have the parents they do. I know one day they will know how much they have been wanted and loved before they were even here and by soooo many people!! It is going to be so hard to not bother K ( her surro) I do not really know her very well but feel so close to her because she is carrying Sunshine's babies, I know it sounds weird but I do. Being a surrogate, mom and someone who has carried twins I just feel so attached to K and Sunshine. OK that is enough for now..

No comments: