Monday, February 15, 2010

A little update!

So I am now 34 weeks and if I go into labor my Dr. told me he would not stop it.. I am praying that I do not go into labor just yet. I want this girl to stay put for at least 3 more weeks. Since Thursday I have just felt off, not sure what is going on but off. I have been on and off dizzy, had blurry vision, cloudy pee and swelling. But it has all been irregular, oh plus contractions, nothing consistent but still there. K thinks I am crazy but I am not sure what is going on, it is starting to get on my nerves really. I do not have a BP monitor so I can't check my BP too often. I have to go up to the Riteaid to check it, I have taken my pulse though, several times, and that number has been high at times, anywhere from 82-99 but again nothing consistent. She has not been moving as often. She still moves 10 times in 2 hrs, which is what they look for but I am starting to get a little worried. I have an appointment on Thursday and want to hold out till then cause K is going to come with me and it will be the first time at my OB and I really want him to meet Dr. B before I am in the hospital!! LOL So here is to hoping that these are just "symptoms" of being pregnant.

No comments: