Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WOOOHOOO AF came early this morning and I am just so happy about that..LOL who would have thought I would be happy my period came. I have heard so many stories that surrogate are supposed to get their period and I don't know if it is nerves or excitement but their period is late and throws off the transfer dates... So i was very happy when she came just 1 day after I expected her to.. So I have my VERY FIRST official cycle appointment tomorrow with Dr. Trout!! I met her last October when Marisa came out here. She was VERY nice and warm not like most Dr's now a days. Tomorrows appointment is so they can check my lining and make sure it is doing what it is supposed to do so my fingers are still crossed for that. If all goes well I start Lupron tomorrow night!! and then Estrace on Friday! I am so excited...

So Marisa and her hubby went to St. Martins for a week long vacation which they DESPERATELY needed. She had become almost like a sister to me. We talk about 3-4 time per week and it is very nice that we have built this bond. Well she said she got me a turtle charm for good luck for the transfer!! She is such a doll it is just crazy. She is going through some things that I am very worried about for her with her journey. I just think that people see an opportunity to take advantage of her in such a time of desperation and heartache and it makes me sick to my stomach. All I can do is pray she makes the right decision and that God protects her no matter what decision she does make.......

Well here's to getting the OK tomorrow and actually really getting this ball rolling!!

No comments: