Saturday, September 19, 2009

I am so unsure of what to do or how to help. My little sister had one of the MOST violating things happen to her today by some piece of shit human being. I cannot believe this has happened to her. She is such a smart free spirited girl and I am almost sure she will never be the same again. I just want to rescue her and I know that this is not possible. I have watched this girl since she was born, watched her crawl, walk, talk. I have seen her get into trouble, have seen her triumphant. Now I have to see her broken. I am so sad I just want to cry and ask why? Why do men not understand that no is no? Why do men feel that they can just take things? I hate men right now, I am so beyond upset it is crazy. I have not gotten out of bed at all except to feed the girls and put them down for their daily nap. What do I do? What do I tell her? How can I comfort her? I just want to erase this day from her memory, take this day away. I want to castrate that piece of shit. Please dear Lord take this pain from my sister, heal her, comfort her, make her stronger.